It’s not every day that we get to replace our most successful car with a new model that is such a radical improvement, but that is exactly what we have been able to do with the Dacia Duster!
What you need to know about the All-New Dacia Duster
- All-New Duster is an all-new model. Every visible part of the car, both inside and outside, is changed from the outgoing model.
- Duster starting price is just €500 more than the outgoing model.
- The new 1.6 SCe engine gives you your first opportunity to buy a petrol Duster.
- The Blue dCi 115 brings clean AdBlue technology, and an increase in performance over the outgoing dCi 110.
- Driver and passenger comfort benefits from new seats, and a much wider range of adjustment for seats and the steering wheel, while dynamic comfort is improved by a major reduction in noise (-50%) and vibration.
- Spec levels are up across the range. The mid-range Comfort trim includes all the key features that were on the outgoing Prestige at a starting price of €300 lower.
- All new Duster’s Prestige trim level introduces features never seen on a Dacia before – keyless entry, climate control, multi-view camera.
- All-new Duster is fully compliant with EU Emission Standards.
- Duster is designed from the ground up for off-road use, with generous ride height and departure and approach angles. It’s the first Groupe Renault model to benefit from the multi-view camera and hill-descent control.
We can’t summarise the All-New Duster better than one of the journalists who attended the Dacia training event a few weeks ago: “With the outgoing Duster, you knew you were going to make a small compromise on comfort and refinement, and in return you get a massive amount of car for your money. With the All-New Duster, the amazing value is still there, but there’s no longer any compromise – it’s as comfortable and refined as anything in the segment, but at a starting price €8,000 – €10,000 lower.”
Call H&H Motors Today
Book a test drive below, call 051-876400 or pop in to H&H Motors on the Cork Road, Waterford and speak to Keith, Michael, Richie or Cormac for more information.
Now taking orders for 191.